please wait ....
Metabolomic Repository Bordeaux
MeRy-B - objective
MeRy-B is a plant metabolomics platform allowing the storage and visualisation of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) metabolic profiles from plants. For data uploading contact the
MeRy-B is a web-based application with either public or private access. It is designed to:
- fill a knowledgebase of curated plant profiles and metabolites obtained by NMR,
- query and visualize the data,
- detect biomarkers with spectra visualization and statistical tools,
- assist in biomarker identification.
It contains plant metabolites and unknown compounds lists with information about experimental conditions and metabolite concentrations from several plant species compiled from a thousand of curated annotated NMR profiles on various organs or tissues.
How to cite us:
Ferry-Dumazet H, Gil L, Deborde C, Moing A, Bernillon S, Rolin D, Nikolski M, de Daruvar A, Jacob D. (2011)
MeRy-B: a web knowledgebase for the storage, visualization, analysis and annotation of plant NMR metabolomic profiles.
BMC Plant Biology 2011, 11:104
This website is optimized for:
- Download our certificate for JAVA Applet :